Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My entry into the world of blogging

So, I'm creating a blog. My roommate has been recommending it for awhile now; sometimes as I'm talking about an issue she'll burst out with, "You really need a blog!". Personally, I think she just wants me to have an outlet so she doesn't have to hear about the same things over and over again. Just joking. Kind of. :)

It's kind of a strange thought, the idea of your inner thoughts splashed across a page for all to see, but I kind of like the idea. I'm an introvert, for the most part, so most of my rants stay in my head. The idea of having a forum to put them out there, even if they remain unheard (or, in this case unread) by anyone makes me smile a bit inside.

I know this is rather a weak first entry, but better things can be expected in the future. I'm quite an inward ranter, so it is pretty likely that this blog will be updated often.

That's all for now.

No comments: